Do-It-Best-Yourself Mold Solutions
Phil can help you fix your own property’s mold problems at low-cost, more safely, and better-in- results than what is done by many mold inspectors and mold contractors. How can Phil help you?
1. Read Phil’s five plain-English, mold advice books to master mold inspection, testing, removal, remediation, and prevention for your house, condo, apartment, office, or workplace.
2. Buy do-it-yourself, affordable mold test kits, mold lab analysis, video inspection scope, mold cleaner, and mold killer, for the successful toxic and household mold inspection, mold testing, mold species identification and quantification, mold cleaning, mold removal, and mold remediation to find mold, kill mold, clean mold, and remove mold from your residence or commercial building.
3. Get FREE mold advice, mold help, and/or answers to your mold questions, by emailing mold expert Phillip Fry at . You can also email pictures of your mold problems in jpeg file format as email attachments.
|Mold Victim Rights Association
Are you a MOLD VICTIM because you are:
1. Working in a moldy workplace?
2. Renting a moldy rental house, apartment, condo, office, or commercial building?
3. Sick from staying in a moldy hotel, motel, or resort room?
4. Living in a moldy home purchased from a seller or new home builder who failed to disclose known mold infestations?
5. Having a water intrusion or mold damage problem caused by an adjoining condominium, co-op apartment, or your home owners association?
6. Making mortgage payments to a lender for a moldy house, condo, or commercial building?
7. Being unable to pay for needed mold remediation because your insurance company has wrongfully denied your water or mold damage insurance claim?
8. Living or working in a moldy house or building that was improperly or incompletely mold remediated by a mold remediation company?
9. Sick from living or working in a building water and mold damaged by a negligent building contractor such as a roofing, plumbing, or air conditioning company?
10. Attending school or teaching or working in a school that is mold-infested?
Get mold justice by joining the Mold Victim Rights Association. For help, phone executive director
Phillip Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616, cell phone (480) 310-7970, or email .
Helpful Environmental Websites
|Caribbean Mold Inspection | Certified Hygienists Directory | Certified Mold Inspectors Directory | Condominium Mold Inspection | Environmental Products | Environmental Hygienist Training | Factory Mould Inspection |Government Building Mold Inspection | Hospital Mold Inspection | Hotel Mold Inspection | Inspector Del Molde | Los Angeles Mold Inspection | Miami Mold Testing | Mold Inspector Training | Mold Inspection | Mold Inspector | Mold Inspector Training | Mold Products and Services | Mold School | Mold Training | Mold Training And Certification | Office Mold Inspection |Orange County Mold Inspection | Public Building Mold Inspection | Sacramento Mold Inspection |San Diego Home Inspection | San Diego Mold Inspection | San Francisco Mold Inspection | San Jose Mold Inspection | School Mold Inspection |Seattle Washington Mold Testing | Seattle Mold Inspection | Senior Housing Mold Inspection | Southern California Mold Inspection | Store Mold Inspection | Toxic Mold Inspection | Toxic Mold Inspector | Warehouse Mold Inspection |